Health & Wellbeing and Community Contacts
- Kent Police Community Support Officer (PCSO)
- Marden Children’s Centre
- Marden Come & Sing Group
- Marden Community Charitable Incorporated Organisation (CIO): Grants available for the relief of financial hardship within the Parish.
- Marden Community Warden: Helps to deal with residents’ concerns or signposts them to another service/agency
- Marden Dementia Group/Living Memories
- Marden Dentist - Bupa Dental Care
- Marden Food Bank
- Marden Parish Church/Office
- Marden Parish Council
- Marden Pharmacy
- Marden Primary Academy
- Marden Walking Group
Kent County Council Contacts
- Care & Support
- Kent Together: Looking After Your Mental Health & Wellbeing
- Online Youth Services
- Open Access: Protecting vulnerable children and families
- Reconnect Children and Young People: Community based programme designed to get Kent’s children and young people back to enjoying the activities they enjoyed prior to Covid and support for families on low incomes.
- Release the Pressure: Free confidential support for anxiety, depressions, low esteem, money worries, stress and suicidal thoughts.
- Special Education Needs and Services
Other useful contacts
INDEX - Self-Help-Centre
- Bump, Birth & Beyond
- Child Health and Illness
- Pharmacy First
- IAPT (Self-Referrals)
- One You Kent
- Age Well
- Health A - Z
- Live Well
- Stop Smoking
- Citizen's Rights for Older People
- Information, Advice & Support Kent
- Involve Kent
- Kent Safeguarding Children
- Knock & Check
- Mainstone Samaritans
- Weald Club for the Disabled
- Continuing Health Care
- Kent Youth Health
- Domestic Violence & Abuse
- Every Mind Matter
- Mental Health
- Useful Contact
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.