Your rights and responsibilities
- You will be treated as an individual and will be given courtesy and respect at all time
- You have the right to be treated confidentially
- Respect for religous and cultural beliefs will be honoured
- We will do everything we can to answer the phone promptly and courteously
- You have the right to see your medical records subject to the law (there will be a maximum fee of £50 payable)
- We ask you to respect the rights of our staff. Violet, threateing or abusive behavious will not be tolerated. We may choose to inform the police and make arrangements to remove offenders from our medical list.