When We Are Closed
Call 111 when it's a concern, but less urgent than 999.
The NHS non-emergency number.
111 is the NHS non-emergency number. It's fast, easy and free. Call 111 and speak to a highly trained adviser, supported by healthcare professionals. NHS 111 is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Calls are free from landlines and mobile phones.
If you’re Deaf and want to use the phone service, you can use the NHS 111 British Sign Language service available in your country:
- England – NHS 111 (BSL) interpreter service
- Scotland – NHS 24 111
- Wales – NHS 111 Wales
- Northern Ireland – NHS 111 Northern Ireland
You can also call 18001 111 on a textphone.
How NHS 111 works
You answer questions about your symptoms on the website, or by speaking to a fully trained adviser on the phone.
You can ask for a translator if you need one.
Depending on the situation you’ll:
- find out what local service can help you
- be connected to a nurse, emergency dentist, pharmacist or GP
- get a face-to-face appointment if you need one
- be told how to get any medicine you need
- get self-care advice
You can also get:
If the severity of the medical condition is such that you are unable to travel, then the emergency car will bring the duty doctor to see you at home. It is possible that this doctor will contact you before visiting to check on your medical condition, ensuring a visit is needed and confirm directions.
Be reassured that the 111 service and the ambulance service SECAMB work in close cooperation.
- Aylesford - Sainsbury’s 01622 701820
- Larkfield - Tesco 01622 701449
- Maidstone - Medipharmacy 01622 750785, Morrisons 01622 661750, Link Pharmacy 01622 752990 (not open Sundays)
- Sevenoaks - Sainsbury’s 01732 469198
- Tonbridge - East Street Pharmacy 01732 770055
- Tunbridge Wells - Sainsbury’s 01892 532569
- Boots pharmacies in major towns are open on Sundays
Broken arms or lower legs, sprains, cuts, minor burns. Illnesses such as ear, nose and throat infections.
- Sevenoaks Community Hospital, TN13 3PG 01732 470200. Open 8am-8pm 7 days a week. X-ray 8.45am-5pm Mon-Fri
- Edenbridge District and War Memorial Hospital, TN8 5DA 01732 863164. Open 8.30am-6.30pm 7 days a week. X-ray 9am-2.30pm Mon-Fri
Contact your dentist first. If you don’t have a dentist call 0300 123 4412. Open 8am-4pm Mon-Fri.
Evenings and weekends, phone DentaLine 01634 890300.
Confidential Emotional Support 24/7
Mental Health Matters helpline 0800 107 0160 or visit the Kent County Council website
Offers advice and support so that vulnerable people are not left at risk.
Call 03000 416161.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.